Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The calm before the storm.

Well whistle stop is fast approaching and right now the weather forecast sounds interesting, 30 low and 40 high, wind from the west at 12 mph (very good). I've never performed in a marathon as well as the predictor tables show I should (otherwise I would have gone to Boston by now) everything under a half is within seconds of my PR times but when it comes to the marathon my times take a nose dive due to leg cramps. I've often wondered is it temperature induced but i have never had a cold marathon to test it in. Well this weekend it appears will break that trend. One thing with marathoning I've learned is you can throw most of my predictions out the window, so I guess time will tell. I'm still hoping for the best though.

No comments:

Post a Comment