Wednesday, September 1, 2010

windy city

I usually keep my post limited to Saturday runs but I am in Chicago this week and had a great day biking and running, and wanted to post some pics from the lake front trail.
from the hotel.


Adler planetarium with a statue of Copernicus, the guy who first postulated the earth goes around the sun (heliocentric).
The Shedd Aquarium

Buckingham fountain


A Pic from the lakeside of the McCormick center (where I’m working)

<
So many people were out tonight along the lake (great people watching) and the night was perfect for a good workout I had a hard time stopping.


Next time your in Chicago I highly recommend checking out the lake shore trail. Also I found a swim area at the edge of the lake that at least 20 – 30 people were swimming, looks like I’m bringing my wetsuit next week (a little warm up for square lake)

Hope everyone is enjoying the cooler weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment